Halloween Food Labels! DIY instant download- NO WAITING!! Start RIGHT NOW and just type over the sample text. Edit with the latest version of Adobe Reader.
•DIY- You can EDIT these labels for your special event to use as food signs, favor tags, or anything else you’d like!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE:
•Editable and printable PDF and JPG labels (3.5×2.25) inches – 8 per page. Print as many as you need!
HOW IT WORKS (PDF):
1. Purchase and receive the item as an instant download
2. Just type over the sample text (see more below)
► Please note that you are UNABLE to edit the PDF file on any other design programs as they are not compatible with editable PDF files
► You are also not able to edit this file on an iPad, iPhone or any other handheld device
HOW IT WORKS
1. INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD YOUR FILES
No actual materials will be shipped. The file will be available immediately on Etsy after you make your purchase. When your payment is complete, a link will appear for you to download the file. You can also access the file instantly for download by clicking on your purchase history.
2. OPEN YOUR FILES IN ADOBE READER
You will need to download Adobe Reader at this URL: https://get.adobe.com/reader/. The file will have text fields for you to add your own text. Please read included instructions for details (use Ctrl + E to open text bar). Files will ONLY work in Adobe Reader!
► MAC users need to open files directly from Adobe Reader and NOT Preview.
3. PRINT YOUR FILES
Print at home or take files to a print shop (ex: Staples, Office Depot, Kinkos, Fedex Copy Center). Make sure your print shop opens the files in LATEST version of Adobe Reader. Any other programs will ask for a security code.
• If you prefer to use the JPG file, you can edit it at PicMonkey.com using the text tool. Or- a little secret- you can actually do this in Microsoft Word! If you create a new document in Word, go to “insert”, and select “picture”. You can then browse to find the JPG. Once found, you can re-size it to your liking (it’s easier if you wrap picture in front of text- PAGE LAYOUT>>TEXT WRAPPING). Then go to “insert”, and select “text box”. This will put a text box over the image for you to type on. See included PDF for more details!
•Sugar Shebang is NOT responsible if you do not have suitable software or a working knowledge of how to open or use this item. Please note that colors may slightly vary (usually print darker than what’s on the screen). I cannot guarantee that the color on the computer is what your printer will print, all printers print colors differently.
**************For personal use only – no freebies or commercial use of any kind is allowed***************
Due to the nature of this product, I cannot offer refunds.
•Graphics by Freepik.com and ReviDevi (http://revidevi.etsy.com)
Thank you and have a great party!